If you’re like me and have nieces and nephews, but no kids of your own, then you probably have to rely on recommendations to figure out what kind of cool stuff to give to your favorite kids. This year, I’ve done the research for you.
Here are the coolest kid gifts I’ve found, that are affordable (!), and will make you seem like the coolest aunt or uncle ever.
- Stackable crayons – Useful for coloring and for playing
- Penguin stuffed animal – Great for any age! (p.s. a stuffed animal is a always a great gift)
- Pretend coffee maker – Fun for kids who want to be like their coffee-loving mom or dad
- Finger tattoos – A great one to use right away (everyone can play!)
- Knight pony – A fun figurine for boys and girls to play with together
- Dust, sweep, and mop play set – For some reason, kids love to pretend clean! Let them!
- Gemstone mining kit – Great for those kids who love to play in dirt
- 179-piece art set with easel – Who didn’t know someone who had one of these growing up? They last forever!
- Goldie Blox parade float kit – This is my favorite toy company – they promote engineering for girls! My niece loves this kit
- Safari vest – Dressing up is the best. Great for outdoorsy kids
- Sticker-by-number craft – This was the best gift for my niece when she was 4! They have all kinds of designs for different ages
- Spirograph art set – The coolest art accessory. Every kid loves these
- Chef knife set – This is an actual knife set for children! Requires supervision. But perfect for the budding chef!
- 3-D doodle pen – The coolest toy for the artsy kid – you can draw stuff in 3-D!
- Osmo coding game – Awesome for kids interested in math and STEM. Requires Osmo starter kit.